[PD] GOP and delta

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 23:44:58 CET 2010

Hi,

I wanted to do make some bangs and canvases disappear and appear on a
GOP-enabled abstraction, so I thought the simplest thing would be to
make them move outside the gop-area and back to their place.

However, when a gui element is moved away from the gop area (via a
"delta" message), it is redrawn outside it. It is not "active" (i.e. if
you click on it you don't interact) but it is still visible. Only when
you move the object, then the spurious element previously drawn outside
the gop area disappears.

The viceversa also happens: you move it back to inside the gop area, it
is still invisible; as soon as you move the containing object then it
becomes visible.

Obviously a bug. The question however is, can anybody think of an easy
workaround?

thanks
m.

--