[PD] GOP and delta

Stephen Lucas s9lucas at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 01:16:07 CET 2010

One thing that you might try is having an extra canvas with a color the same
as the GOP patch's background color change vis_size to cover up / hide the
stuff you want to "disappear." I don't think you can make canvas have a
vis_size of 0 0, but 1 1 with the right background color isn't visible in
most cases.

Of course this doesn't work at all if you intend to move things around
beyond simple hiding and showing. It can also be very tedious to set up the
visible order and the receive symbols of these canvases, but it does seem to
be shown with GOP
-Stephen