[PD] Quick processor question

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 31 23:12:19 CET 2010

Hey Folks
I'm aware that cutting the signal from an [osc~] will not actually reduce it's processor drain, nor, to my knowledge, does the frequency affect CPU usage. However, does anyone know if it'll take less processor, while not using the output of the object, to give it an argument of 0? That is to say, while the output has [*~] + 0 that zero is also set to the frequency of the [osc~] will this be any more efficient?
Thanks
Andrew