[PD] [instance] and dynamic object creation

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Mon Feb 1 04:13:12 CET 2010

(I think) I found a weird behaviour with the dynamic creation of objects and
the [instance] abstraction.
It looks like when you create an object - which includes [instance] - with
the message [; pd-mypatch.pd obj 10 10 myobject(  there is no loadbang
triggering [instance].
Example attached.
Any hint and/or workaround?
I would need to count each abstraction created dynamically in a patch and
assign each one a single id.
thanks

p.s. If I create objects using a message to pd, when I close the parent
patch Pd won't ask me if I want to save the changes (and changes are not
saved).

--
Marco