[PD] float to a signal inlet

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 3 08:20:07 CET 2010

I think it's an historical thing, most audio inlets which might benefit from a signal level message have the [sig~] built in. I understand this might not always have been the case so some more old school PDers use it, and they remain in the help files.
I don't know if there's some minor technical benefit to using the [sig~] object, but I've still to find a need for it