[PD] appending array(s)

Lorenzo lsutton at libero.it
Fri Feb 5 18:20:55 CET 2010

Does someone know if there some efficient external out there to append
an array at the end of another one (resizing the target one as needed)?
I know there's arraycopy, but I don't think one can give it an offset
into the target array.

I need this offline really and I already created (attached if anyone
were really interested) myself a small patch [arrayappend source target]
which uses [arraysize], [tabread], [tabwrite] etc. which is a bit bare
bones and inefficient with large arrays (eg. wave files) although in
this case efficiency is not so much important and I'm just curious if
something else exists.

All the best,
Lorenzo.