[PD] shouldn't message boxes work as gui elements?

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 21:25:00 CET 2010

Lorenzo escribió:

> I think for some situations the ; method is handy at although it may
> look weird at first it's just another convention.

Of course, more than handy, in many situations it can't be replaced by
anything else (already existing in pd).

I wasn't suggesting it could be removed, I just meant that probably a
version of the message box meant for gui shouldn't have it (and
therefore the message box meant for gui should be a new one - though the
  traditional message box may be also included among the graph-on-parent
objects, why not)

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com