[PD] Can I control the velocity of a video?

Camilo Cadavid Corredor cccadavid at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 02:43:59 CET 2010

Hi there. I am making a patch where i'm controlling a the velocity of a simple sequencer and the velocity of playback of a video with tow piezoelectric mics. I fooled around with [pix_movie] and [pix_film] but the best i could acomplish was to automatize the starting point of the video. In GEM I couldn't find an object that let me control the rythm (by a metro) of the playback. Can anyone please help me to find the way to control this?
Thank you,C. Cadavid C.