[PD] Can I control the velocity of a video?

Alexandre Castonguay acastonguay at artengine.ca
Wed Feb 10 03:47:42 CET 2010

Hi,

Use [pix_film] with a [counter] and vary the speed of the [metro] going
to the counter.  I think you will need to send the 'auto 0' message to
[pix_film].  There is also an object named [gems.movies~] in the pdmtl
abstractions package.  All these objects have good help patches
detailing their workings.

Good luck,

Alexandre