[PD] playlist ( where the hell are you ??? )

Gintaras Lau. gintarman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 14:48:52 CET 2010

Hello, I would like you to help me to understand why I'm stuck in this
situation.
I found playlist.pd_linux in pd/extra/unauthorized folder, downloaded
help-playlist.pd, playlist.c, playlist.tk, Makefile and other files
from
http://lekerleo.nerim.net/PD/degoyon/playlist/

makefile didn't worked:  make: Nothing to be done for `current'.

creating obj: playlist all 200 200

playlist : could not get current directory ( where the hell are you ??? )
 playlist all 200 200
... couldn't create

sometimes when I start file help-playlist.pd dubble click (no root)
playlist object functions normally. in the same window created obj
playlist all 200 200 creates an object fine.
I can't use it in my patches, because off sometimes. . .

pd-vanilla, ubuntu 9.10

Thank you.