[PD] Alias an internal with an abstraction

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 12 01:28:43 CET 2010

Hello,
     I'm not sure if I wrote that correctly-- I'd like to use an abstraction
called t.pd in place of trigger.  So I put the abstraction in my patch's
folder but it won't alias [t] because I guess Pd only searches for
abstractions after it searches for internals.

Basically I want to expirement with using a max-style [t], one in
which you can use actual float values as args.  But more importantly, if I
wanted to use such an abstraction as an aid in converting a max patch to a
pd patch, how could I force Pd to use the abstraction in place of the
internal?

Thanks,
Jonathan