[PD] Sympathetic strings

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Thu Feb 11 23:58:50 CET 2010

Hi Pierre,

I've found resonant comb filters to be the most useful in both
simulating string sounds, and in getting sympathetic resonances. There's
tons of stuff in the list archives on them, in particular a patch (maybe
I even posted it) on calculating the correct delay length for produce a
given pitch. Search for "comb filter".

Best
Derek

--