[PD] pix_video, webcam issue on Linux

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Mon Feb 15 12:41:43 CET 2010

it look like the Gem your using is not compiled with v4l2 suport.

i have somthing like this when creating pix_video :
[pix_video]: video driver 0: video4linux2 v4l2
[pix_video]: video driver 1: video4linux v4l
[pix_video]: video driver 2: ieee1394 dv4l dv

so, for me V4L2 is default.

i think you have to upgrade gem to a version that suport v4l2 in order to use v4l2 devices...

Cyrille