[PD] triggering audio

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Feb 16 21:06:34 CET 2010

Hi Josh,

looks like you haven't gotten to the later AUDIO TUTORIALS chapters:

# ENVELOPE GENERATOR
# AMPLIFIER
# CONTROLLING THE SYNTH
# STEP SEQUENCER
# 4 STAGE SEQUENCER

where you learn about changing the sound of the synth (amplitude,
frequency or filter) over time using envelopes, as well as how to
control/trigger the synth from various input sources.

Good luck!!!!
Derek

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::