[PD] triggering audio

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 00:39:02 CET 2010

Hey, that's how you learn, and you learn better if you chase parts of PD that interest you more. The first few parts of the help files talk about data structures etc... which confuse the hell out of me, don't use 'em, don't plan to. I'd say if something interests you, go for it, if you don't understand it take a step back.
Whatever you do, don't spend too long listening to a pure sine tone.