[PD] Hello!

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Thu Feb 18 18:27:56 CET 2010

Hi Josh,

welcome on board! I also went from Reaktor (and Audio Mulch) to Pd,
but that was many years ago in the dark ages when I used woolly
mammoths on a treadmill to power my laptop, and cavebear bones as a
physical interface.

If you're into granular stuff, have a look at my Particlechamber abstraction:

http://macumbista.net/?page_id=514

Due for an update after 7 long years sometime this spring or summer ;-)

Best,
Derek

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::