[PD] Hello!

Josh Moore kh405.7h30ry at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 18:58:57 CET 2010

Thanks! I checked it out a couple of days ago and it's pretty cool!
The weird polysynth you had was an interesting design as well.  I'm
currently playing around with the tables, seeing what all they are
capable of in a half scientifical/half trial and error fashion... I
think it is the coolest thing about modular environments, since it
makes for less of a headache prototyping some sort of design method.
For all of the power Csound has, (which has opcodes for everything and
seems to take nothing less than a printout dictionary to even be
usable beyond sine waves) it is something that don't do well even
though it does everything else.