[PD] [ann]: win32 compilation

colet.patrice at free.fr colet.patrice at free.fr
Fri Feb 19 11:48:29 CET 2010

so the dll are in src folder...and seem to work.

I've learned to compile on windoze with using this:

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/WindowsMinGW

also you might need to do

export CC=gcc

before compiling anything in pd-extended with mingw, usually one just need to go to external folder and type

make "name of the external folder"

but it doesn't work, that's why I've modified the linux makefile and called it makefile.mingw
so once you've replaced ann sources by mine, enter into ann/src and type

make -f makefile.mingw

hope this helps