[PD] sugestions for a jack eq?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 19 13:26:44 CET 2010

Hi,

I was looking for a equalizer software that works with jack. I want to
equalize a bit the sound of my bad headset microfone, and route it to pd,
etc. I tried jack rack, but after working fine once it started giving
problems and creating a weird digital feedback. I also looked at jack eq,
but besides looking incomprehensible, it only had 3 eq bands to work on.

I also looked at dave philips linux audio page, but since it lists all
programs made since beginning of time (without saying if they still work
or are still being developed), I don't have the time to go one by one to
try them all out.

This would be for ubuntu jaunty + headset mic.

Thanks,

João Pais

--
Friedenstr. 58