[PD] jack on through console?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 21 00:10:09 CET 2010

Hi,

actually I don't want to start/stop many times. I just have a complex
setup now (jack+jackrack+pd+ardour), and wanted to start them all with one
bash command. the gui of qjackctl would be necessary, for when I have to
create/remove connections (although I can already make jack connections
faster with my pd patch)

João

--
Friedenstr. 58