[PD] jack on through console?

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Sat Feb 20 21:59:02 CET 2010

Hi João,

Qjackctl will also simply report if JACK has been started or not, and
with which settings. I'm not sure why you would need to start and stop
JACK many times during a session, but if you wanted to do all this from
the command line then wouldn't it be easier to simply use the "jackd"
command? JACK could be started with whatever startup flags you wanted
that way, or you could use a .jackdrc file in your home directory to
save settings.

HTH,
D.

--