[PD] gemframebuffer and video OR multiple shaders

Ben Baker-Smith bbakersmith at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 19:27:04 CET 2010

Hello,

I'm working on porting Andrew Benson's optical flow glsl shaders over
to PD. I've got the primary shader working, but need to send the
output to the second shader. I figured that the best way to deal with
this would be to use [gemframebuffer] to send the results of my first
chain (including [pix_video] and the first shader) to a second chain
to be processed with the second shader.

My first problem is that I cannot seem to get [gemframebuffer] to work
with [pix_video] or with [pix_film] for that matter. Is this the
appropriate tool?

Alternately, if someone knows how to use multiple shaders in the same
render chain then I wouldn't have to use [gemframebuffer] at all.

-Ben