[PD] gemframebuffer and video OR multiple shaders

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Fri Feb 26 19:37:03 CET 2010

hello,

you have to use frambuffer in order to chain multiple shader.
there are example for this in the glsl section of Gem help.

the most common problem with gemframbuffer is that you need to add a translateXYZ 0 0 -4 after the gemhead in order to have the same vision point than without the frambuffer.

Cyrille