[PD] Drawing a sound volume

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 27 02:47:06 CET 2010

Hey
The best I can think of is:
3.audio.examples/D08.table.spectrum.pd
On the help browserThat's a bank of oscillators which reference their volumes against an array, you might want something like that. Otherwise you could easily use a smaller array and just reference one point to each of your oscillators to it, or alternatively some vertical sliders side-by-side with sends to vary each of your partials.
Hope this helps.
Andrew