[PD] Strange bug in my patch

Caio Barros caio.barros at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 15:05:14 CET 2010

Returning to the original subject a little.
Is it possible to correct this bug or wathever it is that dynamically
created objects don't start dsp? Or it will cause other troubles?
Also (and I think that I read something about this in the list archive) it
would be nice to be able to delete just one dynamically created object since
until now the only option of doing this is the "clear" message, wich deletes
all the created objects.

I'm not requesting this changes, i'm just asking if this is possible, since
this is a "non suported feature".

Another thing: If, as you are saying, the [until] object shouldn't crash the
OS, but at most just Pd, dynamically created objects souldn't do it also, am
I right?