[PD] Pduino with Arduino Mega

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Mar 2 19:56:18 CET 2010

And please report bugs!  Paul is definitely looking for feedback on
his Firmata code, and I can fix bugs on the Pd side.

.hc

On Mar 2, 2010, at 11:01 AM, Bart Koppe wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> If you want to use firmata, Paul Stoffregen is working on this.
> Follow the instruction on http://www.pjrc.com/tmp/firmata/readme.html
> I adjusted the mega-test.pd of his pduino package to 53 pin-outs
> (attached). Tested (with his version of firmata). The following
> digital outs are working: 2-23 and 38-53.
> Of course the firmata should also work with max..
> Hope it helps,
>
> Best,
> Bart
>
> On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 11:53 AM, David Kirkpatrick <djk_1200 at hotmail.com
> > wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is the status of Pduino's compatibility with the Arduino Mega
> at the moment? I'm designing an installation for the Sydney Opera
> House that'll need Pd to read the status of about 25 digital pins.
> Will Pduino-0.5beta6 be able to handle input from 25 digital pins,
> or max out at 14 (the number of digital pins on a normal Arduino)?
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> David Kirkpatrick
> davidk.com.au
>
> Sign up for SEEK Jobmail. Get the latest jobs delivered.

> --
> -----/\/\/\/\/\/\-----
> Bart Koppe
> Franselaan 232C
> 3028 AP Rotterdam
> 06-40704051
> bk at a-bort.org
> aim/msn/skype bartkoppe
> http://a-bort.org

All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies,
one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better
language; and every chapter must be so translated.... -John Donne