[PD] Strange bug in my patch

Caio Barros caio.barros at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 23:28:03 CET 2010

i guess you misunderstood me. i understood that you won't code the
> features yourself;
> how would a "request for a feature" be different from a question of
> "whether this 'can' be done (hopefully by someone else who feels like
> this is indeed a good idea and who has the skills to implement them)",
> apart from the level of politeness?

Yes, you are right. I understand what you said. I reply too fast and in the
end was just a feeling that I needed to share with you lol

> There is another thing that don't work with dynamically created objects
that
> is the [loadbang] object.

please read the archives on this topic (there are numerous search
> interfaces to this mailinglist, one of them being at
> http://lists.puredata.info/serach/Pd-list)
> the last time, this question popped up on 23rd february, so you might
> already have been subscribed to the list.
> in short: this is a feature, not a bug

I was already subscribed but turned the e-mail receiving off because I was a
little away of pd for some time.
Anyway my work is now complete thanks to you guys. I apreciated the help
very much and and working with Pd is becoming a more and more pleasing thing
to do.