[PD] integer values

Jack jack at rybn.org
Wed Mar 3 02:16:55 CET 2010

There is a very small error in the patch :
[s linked_array] -> [s linked_garray].
However, this is a nice example.
I'm working on data structures (for automations) and it would be nice to
have a 'return' from [struct] (or something like that, but i don't know
what :) when you modify an array of scalars (with mouse) without [metro]
to update some values (like in your patch with the array
'linked_garray', but without a [metro] to update).
Hope what i mean is enough clear ?
++

Jack