[PD] diff frame from previous frame with Gem

gr()und gnd at itchybit.org
Thu Mar 4 01:04:29 CET 2010

Hi,

> I think I got close, but did manage to create a bizarre effect:

I got just a white frame.
I think you should cycle the placement of the frames in the buffer (so you
always keep the last and new one) as well as first send bang then anything
to the pix_film ..

(Sorry for my lumberjack) patch attached :) Diff works, but there is some
flicker comming from i dunno where :/

gnd/