[PD] diff frame from previous frame with Gem

palmieri, ricardo ricardopalmieri at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 01:05:27 CET 2010

wow!

amazing patch/idea!

im creating a new performance with dancers, and this patche looks
super-conceptual! it only captures the moviment! wow!

maybe im a bit stuned ;). but im just expressing my feeling about your
idea hans!

cheers guys!

ps: take a look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTvqaHVFBlo
still in portuguese, but the main language is pd ;) is my new project in pd.

palm

2010/3/3 gr()und <gnd at itchybit.org>:
> Hi,
>
>> I think I got close, but did manage to create a bizarre effect:
>
> I got just a white frame.
> I think you should cycle the placement of the frames in the buffer (so you
> always keep the last and new one) as well as first send bang then anything
> to the pix_film ..
>
> (Sorry for my lumberjack) patch attached :) Diff works, but there is some
> flicker comming from i dunno where :/
>
> gnd/
>

>> I am trying to make a simple patch where the current video frame is
>> [pix_diff]'ed against the previous video frame.  I can get it going
>> manually, but I would like it to happen every frame.  I think I got
>> close, but did manage to create a bizarre effect:
>>

>> .hc

> gnd/

@ricardopalmieri
mobile# +551185833173
mobile# +551178094472 - ID: 55*7*38742
[intlab.cc]
[palm.estudiolivre.org]
[myspace.com/livenoisetupi]
[skype:palmieriricardo]
[msn: ricardopalmieri at bol.com.br]
[linux user # 392484]

"A renúncia é a libertação. Não querer é poder."
Fernando Pessoa