[PD] source code of PDa

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Mar 20 15:52:04 CET 2010

The PDa stuff is a bit messy.  It has a separate site:
http://pd-anywhere.sourceforge.net/

The version we were using for the reware stuff is in an svn branch:
https://pd-anywhere.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pd-anywhere/branches/reware-exhibition

Günter Geiger's PDa git repo:
git clone git://pd-anywhere.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/pd-anywhere/pd-
anywhere

we're currently working on merging all of the various mobile pd code
into this branch:
https://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/pure-data/branches/by-author/eighthave/pd-mobile-0.43

.hc