[PD] Pd, Max/Msp, Reaktor, Plogue Bidule... How do these compare?

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Sun Mar 21 12:13:53 CET 2010

(Sorry, had a couple of days off)

I actually meant what Roman pointed out, but I wrote it in horrible english.
However, I do agree with you that both aspects are complementary.

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher - Edinburgh, UK

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net