[PD] tabread4~ "broken" interpolation algorithm - was Re: Max Smoother Audio than Pd?

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 18:38:57 CEST 2010

cyrille henry escribió:

> Matteo Sisti Sette a écrit :
>> By the way tabread4c~ is not in Pd Extended, is it?
> no. it is there : http://www.chnry.net/ch/?083-Nusmuk-audio

Hi,
I downloaded the zip file but Windows tells me he can't open it.
Is it something different than a "normal" .zip file?

(it says "linux" but I thought it may include the source code...)

The downloaded file size is about 54k (not 57.5 as stated in the page),
so I tried re-downloading it (after clearing the browser cahce) but no
luck...

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com