[PD] gemmouse and pix_data

jim cinetron at passport.ca
Fri Apr 9 04:56:37 CEST 2010

Hi,
I'm trying to use gemmouse with pix_data to get the color values of
pixels in an image under the mouse. gemmouse and pix_data use different
co-ordinates? Is there a simple way to do this. It would be simpler if
pix_draw put the image I was looking at into the bottom left of the gem
window but it doesn't also because translateXYZ uses a different scale
again from pix_data and gemmouse that complicates the matter. Anyway I'm
sure there is a simple way to get the color values under the cursor. Any
hints?
Thanks,
Jim