[PD] gemmouse and pix_data

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 9 10:46:24 CEST 2010

Quick and simple solution to a lot of similar problems, use [range].

It needs four arguments, the input range (in this case 0 to the size of your gemwin) as two arguments, and the output range (usually -4 to 4) and it will convert one into the other. Although to make this work on gem you need one for each of the x and y axes.

You can do this by re-scaling yourself, although this does take more time and effort, but also can provide more control. In the end it's your own choice.

Andrew