[PD] GEM: abnormal performance difference PC/Mac?

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 21:50:27 CEST 2010

chris clepper escribió:

> Since you have the two computers in question, you will have to test for
> yourself.  All of the responses so far have been 100% speculation since
> no one else has the machines.  You have been given some things to
> investigate, so try those out.

Ok I apologize if I have asked too many questions. However don't think
it is because I don't want or I am too lazy to investigate/try for
myself. I don't have the two machines myself: one is mine and the other
is of other people so I can only test when I am with them, and when I do
I don't have plenty of time. So I just tried to get as much information
as possible so as to restrict the field of testing.

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com
http://www.matteosistisette.com