[PD] Open Square Room 1.0

Olivier Baudu lamouraupeuple at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 17:40:17 CEST 2010

Hi...

I'm happy to inform you that the 1.0 version of the Open Square Room is
available here : http://yamatierea.org/papatchs/squareroom/OSR.htm

It is a little audio and visual sequencer which can be used either with
mouse, joysticks, wii remotes or MIDI keyboard by four persons
simultaneously...

I'm sorry that the web-site and the patch are actually only in french, but
it's possible to test the basics functions without any french notion...

Maybe it could be usefull to know that it was developed on a Ubuntu 8.04
with Pd-extended 0.41.4.
It seems to work with other systems and configuration but I 've not tested
by myslef.

It's far from a bulletproof development but it works... (on my computer...
:-p ).

I hope you'll enjoyed

01ivier