[PD] Lithuanian symbol on canvas label or text2d

Gintaras Lau. gintarman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 23:24:26 CEST 2010

Dear list,

a problem I have encountered is my native language symbols like:
ą,č,ę,ė,į,š,ų,ū. I use Alt+Shift keys to change layout.
While typing I get symbols like font webding. As I started to enter
text from the textfile (instead of typing to message flag) it seems to
be all right to set canvas label but not for text2d on GEM window,
where I get squares instead of those symbols. I tried font like Times
New Roman witch works fine for Open Office, but maybe there are other
issues that cause this.

Thanks for any issue related information.