[PD] Free samples somewhere on the net?

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 14:30:59 CEST 2010

Thank you all for your replies! I just found a pack of samples in Freesound
that could be what i'm looking for (individual notes from a Rhodes). The
files are in .aif (i think Pd can read those, right?). The whole pack (53
notes) weighs about 110 MB, so i'm assuming the sample rate is quite good.
I'll let you know how it sounds. The samples are located here, if anybody
needs a Rhodes sample.

http://www.freesound.org/packsViewSingle.php?id=3957

Pierre