[PD] second instrument/piece in the silent percussion project...

Jaime Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 19:18:49 CEST 2010

Hey Jack,

You need to put pix_hand.cpp and pix_hand.h (from the 07-apr-10-current
folder) in the Pixes folder in Gem, and compile it like you regularly do.

about best_match, you should have a best_match.pd_linux and you can put it
in the extra folder or make a path to ../externals/best_match/
Otherwise, you can get best_match.c and compile it yourself.
What I do is to move the folder called best_match in extra, cd into that
folder and write make best_match.pd_linux

I'm you glad you're undertaking the project and any help i can give, I'll
give.
However, you must be aware that it is an ongoing project and it is surely
not bug free!

let me know if these recommendations work...

by the way, the big file you downloaded contains the sc2 piece, so you can
see how i'm mapping things.

Also, I am using the ps3eye camera in linux (just 40$) at 320x240 with the
driver by kaswy (there are a couple threads in the archives about it).

best,

Jaime E Oliver LR

www.jaimeoliver.pe

858 750 0924 (cel)