[PD] [PD-announce] GridFlow 9.8 ready-to-use

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Apr 16 22:26:26 CEST 2010

> Thanks for the mac support - nice stuff! :)

Thanks to Patrick Boivin for his work on better OSX support, and on making
packages for OSX and Ubuntu.

For the upcoming version, 9.9, there is another wave of additional OSX
support, which is still not going to be as much supported as Ubuntu but...
a lot of the gap will have been bridged. Patrick and I have been meeting
weekly to work plenty of hours on OSX support (and also plenty of hours on
other things).