[PD] PD] Zen Garden re-implementing the wheel in C++?

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sat Apr 17 15:25:32 CEST 2010

 > depending on their implementation, it may be possible to do
 > click-free changes of the dsp graph, which is the weakest part
 > of the dsp engine of pd.

This recalls me of a possibly unrelated even "bigger" problem: you get
audio dropouts even by opening a window (such as a subpatch or
abstraction by right click -> open). Why? Is the dsp graph redrawn when
opening a window? Is there a reason for doing that? Or is something else
the cause for such dropouts (maybe some memory allocation)? But then,
shouldn't _anything_ happening when opening a window affect _only_ the
gui process?

--
Matteo Sisti Sette
matteosistisette at gmail.com