[PD] Golden Shield Music

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Fri Apr 23 12:43:27 CEST 2010

Hi folks,
(sorry for cross-posting)
I'd like to share with you my latest (Pure Data-based) work.
Golden Shield Music is a multi-channel generative sound installation for
censored Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
Detailed informations (including an audio excerpt) can be viewed at
http://marcodonnarumma.com/works/golden-shield-music/.
Following a proposal by Greg J. Smith, chief editor at Vague Terrain, I
wrote a project brief for the journal:
http://vagueterrain.net/content/2010/04/golden-shield-music
Would love to hear feedbacks from the community.

I'll be at Pikslaverk in May to exhibit the piece and present a talk about
the project. I know someone of the list will be there too, looking forward
to meet you.

Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher - Edinburgh, UK

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net