[PD] gui devel idea: "kiosk mode"

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 18:33:41 CEST 2010

Is it possible to make these messages that can be sent to a canvas?  That's already the
way one changes settings of a canvas (editmode, clear, donecanvasdialog, etc.)

Also, that way you
could have a patch my-kiosk-thingy.pd, and when you open it you could have all kinds of
initialization settings, and a subpatch [pd gui]. When you get all the init values set you
can send [fullscreen 1( -- [s pd-gui] .  Then you don't need to make a new object [gui].

-Jonathan