[PD] gui devel idea: "kiosk mode"

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 23 21:43:52 CEST 2010

Well, in Pd you can already send an "editmode" message to a canvas to toggle editmode, as well as other messages (obj, clear, etc.).  So instead of making a new [gui] object to
handle this "kiosk mode" stuff, is it possible to make a plugin so that you can also
send messages like "fullscreen 1" to the canvas that you want to make fullscreen?

I've only learned a little bit about tcl so I don't know how much is possible to do through
plugins.

-Jonathan