[PD] [ctlout] and Korg's nanoKONTROL

Erik Mazza mazzarotti at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 21:59:29 CEST 2010

Hello,

Has anyone had any success writing MIDI data to the nanoKONTROL?

I can read MIDI data just fine. The problem is I set the scene button to
change the MIDI channel in hopes of expanding the controller's
functionality, but when the scene is switched then switched back, all
previous momentary buttons are off.  I was thinking of storing the control
data then writing it back when the scene switched, but apparently it doesn't
receive midi data. So I'm kinda stuck. Any ideas?

--
Eric Mazza <mazzarotti at gmail.com>