[PD] PD autoselects from a folder

Andrew Faraday jbturgid at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 25 00:17:18 CEST 2010

Hey All
It's the perpetual newbie here again. I've been working on a generative gem patch (to run on a seperate machine when I work) and I want this to load and re-load images from a selected folder. So far the only thing remotely like it I've found is [openpanel] which requires a user to choose. I really want an object to load files from this directory randomly or sequentially without human interaction. I think I've seen something like this before, just no idea what it is.
Also, I could use something like it for audio
Thanks
Andrew