[PD] naming objects

sonia yuditskaya marysghost at gmail.com
Sun Apr 25 03:35:19 CEST 2010

Greetings Everyone,
I am trying to make a gaggle of objects and some of them have spun out with
rather long names ([renderDepthSelector] is one example). It seems helpful
to keep that name for the object (as it may make the thing more self
explanatory), but I would also like to make an option for it to form with an
abbreviation (say [rds]) analogous to the way [trigger] and [t] function.
Do any of you brilliant minds know how to do that by any chance?
Many many thanks in advance for your advice,
as always,
Sonia Yuditskaya
] yuditskaya.com [