[PD] nbx: wrong return-behaviour?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 25 14:56:34 CEST 2010

Hi,

I always noticed this behaviour, but never rememberd to say something
about it. When a number is written in [nbx], it's necessary to press
return - just like in a number box. But, unlike in a number box, after
typing one value, if I want to type a 2nd value, when I press enter the
number goes to 0. The only way to put in a new value is to click in the
box again.
Isn't this behaviour a bit contradictory? Not just because one number box
behaves differently from the other, but also because it makes it much more
laborious to input values one after the other.

About the normal atom number box, one question: wouldn't it be better to
allow it to have patch cords also when it has send/receive variables? (I
guess that this has been discussed before).

João Pais

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)