[PD] naming objects

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 25 19:08:03 CEST 2010

about the abbreviation, I would think twice. only because there are
already lots of objects around, and it might happen that you double some
name already used by someone. since there is no system to look at which
names are being used and developers don't look much around to prevent it,
nameclashes do occur.
the good point about the big names (with or without capitals, makes no
difference) is that your objects won't be confused with anyone else's.

or you use some individual abbreviation technique, like [r_d_s], etc.

or you ignore this message.

João Pais

--
Friedenstr. 58